Saturday, October 31, 2009

Caratacus Rides Again!


My Domus Carataci personal blog on JournalSpace with years of posts was destroyed when JournalSpace's server crashed in 2007. Since then I haven't run a personal blog, channeling most of my energies into Shit Creek Review, The Chimaera and THE FLEA and their respective blogs. But some material fits better onto a personal blog than onto the more formal context of a literary magazine's blog; with that in mind I have revived Domus Carataci, now on Blogspot, and renamed it I, Caratacus. I will update it from time to time, whenever Bloggina, the Muse of Bloggers, inspires me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Love having this link again after my old one to your blog no longer worked...it will be a daily stop for me, Mate!

Pat

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

5:41 pm  
Blogger Caratacus said...

I can't promise to post daily... but there WILL be posts!

<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home